Re: For those who care about batik

  Hello,

Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
>>   I switched fop.sh to java-wrappers. You can see that it lead to a
>> significant decrease of the size ;-)... Could you check it works fine ?
>> If that is the case, I'll switch the other wrapper too, and we'll upload
>> to main/experimental (there are no reasons to keep it out of main, now !).
> Many thanks. It is indeed giving very nice startup script. I will think
> about using it in my packages.
>
> While we are talking about "Java rendering" packages, I also updated
> xmlgraphics-commons to the version 1.3.1. Could you upload it to
> experimental too ? (I need it for jeuclid [1])
>
> FOP is working without any problem with this version (it is the one I am
> using to test it).

  I updated a few things on xmlgraphics-common (your last changes left
the package not-buildable, at least once the binary-only jars were removed).

  Could you please check the new version (in SVN) with the newer fop
before I upload it ?

  Cheers,

	Vincent

--
His followers called him Mahasamatman and said he was a god. He
preferred to drop the Maha- and the -atman, however, and called

Vincent, listening to Headshots (Vega, Suzanne)