Re: java-gnome vs. SWT

Hey guys,
I am using java-gnome for now. Their site had a nice tutorial on it and I
Also figured since java-gnoem is GPL'ed it might be better to test my
designing skills with it first. Once I gain some sort of familiarity with it,
I will also try to write something with SWT.
I was also wondering if SWT has glade bindings like java-gnome does??
Thanks.
--Rishabh