Re: Let Jikes (finally) go into testing on its own...

W liście z pon, 19-01-2004, godz. 21:44, Adam Majer pisze:
> I'm not sure how long it will take these wrappers to dissapear from
> sid by themselves (ie. not build from jikes source). I'm guessing
> a few days at least. Someone could of course file bugs against
> ftp-master to get them removed, but I think we should wait a few
> days for the change to happen automatically.
I don't think we actually have to do anything, especially we don't need
to involve ftpmasters in the proces. Just few days ago I did similar
change and a resulting package that used to be build from one source
package now is built from a different one. It all went absolutely
smoothly, even w/o "your package contains new componets, wait for
ftpmaster to approve it" message.

> Again, I will upload a wrapper-free jikes in a few hours. If someone
> wants to object, they should do so now :-]
Thanks, Adam. Go on.

				Grzegorz B. Prokopski
--
Grzegorz B. Prokopski <gadek@debian.org>