Re: Kaffe in testing

could you do an update of 1.0.5 first, please? That RC bug[1] is one of the two[2] holding back kaffe from entering testing from what I see on [3]. An upload of 1.1.2 will not fix that bug, as it's a bug in stable, and 1.1.2 is has no chance going into stable until the next release, sarge, afaik.

I don't think it's possible to upload an update of 1.0.5, because the current version of kaffe is 1.1.1. We cannot go backwards. Anyway, there would be no point: that update would not go into stable sooner than 1.1.2. The normal way to get to stable is at a release (except security reasons or badly broken, crucial packages), and for sarge, we can hope to have 1.1.2 or 1.1.3.

Kaffe is currently marked remove and would not go into testing, but if 1.1.2 fixed both RC bugs, it could be accepted back, right? What is the procedure for that?

Daniel