Re: Kaffe in testing

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:20:39 +0100
Daniel Bonniot <Daniel.Bonniot@inria.fr> wrote:

[...]

> Given that a release it coming, it would be really nice if these
> issues  could be solved. There are at the moment 17 packages prevented
> to enter  testing because of kaffe. Or looking at it more positively,
> making kaffe  enter testing would allow (or at least help?) 17 other
> package to enter too. :-)

Two more important bugs (but I did not file it on the bts):

- problem with xml entities (bug introduced by gnujaxp): resolved with
  1.1.2

- java.util.TimeZone.SHORT does not exists: resolved with 1.1.2

Dalibor, when do you plan a new release of kaffe?

Best regards,

--
  .''`. Arnaud Vandyck
 : :' : http://people.debian.org/~avdyk/