Re: Kaffe in testing

The problem for me at this point isn't so much a lack of time as it is a lack of understanding about the release cycle underway. I've heard varying stories about whether we can or can't upgrade to new upstream versions.

Given that kaffe is currently not in testing at all, that it has RC bugs and that it does not build on several architectures, I think it is completely OK to upload kaffe_1.1.2 now.

I tried it, and it works well for me.

It would only be nice to move the manpage, so that bug 208025 can also be closed.

Daniel