Re: newer jikes may never get to testing (and thus stable)

I'm not sure that it would make sense to have scripts in the Kaffe build
for all of the Java programs Kaffe could possibly run. If these scripts
are mostly stand alone shell scripts that make adjustments to the
classpath then it would seem that they can easily be made standalone
source packages.

What are most of these kaffe-foo scripts doing? Adjusting CLASSPATHs?
I'll have a look myself but telling me would be quicker.

Ean Schuessler                                      ean@brainfood.com
Brainfood, Inc.                              http://www.brainfood.com