Re: kaffe-1.1.1 package available for tests

> Ant will move to main as soon as a Kaffe 1.1 package is uploaded.

This is wonderful news.

> Upload Kaffe 1.1 and you'll see faster results than rewriting Makefiles. :-)

Indeed.  Although since maintainers have happily sat for a year on ant
build systems without writing a few makefiles, I'm sure they can wait
that extra bit of time to follow usual NMU procedures [1]. :)

Ben.

[1] Again I'm making noise only because it's not just a bugfix NMU but an
entire new upstream release.