Re: new eclipse builds

Hi,

Sorry for the PM...

* Arnaud Vandyck <arnaud.vandyck@ulg.ac.be> wrote:
> cp: cannot stat `debian/eclipse//usr/share/eclipse/plugins/\
>  org.eclipse.sdk.linux.gtk_2.1.0': No such file or directory

This happens, when ant runs out of memory, which happend here on
blackdown java 1.3, but not with blackdown java 1.4. I will try to
make the build-java more failsave in the next build. Inbetween,
please try this or install blackdown java 1.4.

# Hopefully you have as much RAM+VirtualRam, otherwise lower it...
export ANT_OPTS=-Xmx512M
dpkg-builpackage -rfakeroot

This is an ANT problem, as there were others (in the eclipse NG)
mentioning, that ant leaks memory... I also think that 1.4 has
better garbage collection.

Jan