Re: new eclipse builds

Jan Schulz <muelleimer@usenet.katzien.de> wrote:
[...]
> The version of this packages is "-4.1"... I have still some
> polishing on my todo List and I will have a closer look at the
> updatemanager problem (updatemanger should not be possible for
> /usr/share/eclipse and /usr/local/share/eclipse, as this dirs are
> not owned by the user). The -addsite patch already contains a patch
> for this as well, but I haven't tested that part properly.
>
> deb-src http://www.katzien.de/debian/eclipse ./

I'm still trying to re-build eclipse on my ppc but:

«rm: cannot remove `/archives/debian/other/eclipse-2.1/debian/\
 eclipse/usr/share/eclipse/plugins/org.apache.ant_1.5.2/*.jar':
No such file or directory»

So I commented it in debian/rules. I also commented the rm junit.

$ dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -uc -us (very long)

# Setting up the packages
dh_install --sourcedir=debian/eclipse
cp: cannot stat `debian/eclipse//usr/share/eclipse/plugins/\
 org.eclipse.sdk.linux.gtk_2.1.0': No such file or directory
dh_install: command returned error code 256
make: *** [install] Erreur 1

Oups...

-- Arnaud Vandyck @ ste-fi, ULg