Re: NBIO (Non-blocking I/O)

> (1)Do you know 'lintian'?  If not, please try it with following
> (2)Java package name is libXXX-java.

Both done and uploaded to the same URLs as before.  There are now
no lintian warnings.  The package name was changed as requested and
versioned 1.4-1.

> (3)Build-Depends field is incomplete. At least, it's depend on JDK.
>    What JVM and compiler do you use? If you can, I recommend use jikes
>    and kaffe. They are free java compiler and runtime. You can also
>    use gcj to compile Java source.

I have changed Build-Depends to this:

   Build-Depends: debhelper (>> 3.0.0), gcc, jikes, j2sdk1.3

Unfortunately, the package needs a definition of DatagramPacket that is
only in 1.3, so I can't use Kaffe.  I did compile with jikes rather than
the javac that comes with Blackdown's j2sdk1.3, though.

Is it even allowable for an "official" Debian package to have a build
dependency on a package (i.e. the Blackdown one) that's not a part of
Debian?

KEN

P.S. Takashi - I just realized I've been CCing your email address as
well as the list.  Please let me know if you want me to stop CCing you.

--
Kenneth J. Pronovici <pronovic@ieee.org>
Personal Homepage: http://www.skyjammer.com/~pronovic/