Re: XKB, GNOME 2.6, gswitchit and other stuff concerning Japanese

On Sun, Jul 18, 2004 at 11:03:37AM +0200, Valentin Born wrote:
> 日曜日 18 7月 2004 06:39、Paul Hampson さんは書きました:
>
> > Are you saying a UIM helper _broke_ your uim installation??
>
> It somehow felt like that ;) Sounds stupid but Im rather sure that, before I
> installed uim helper, I was able to input kanji under gnome, too. At the
> moment I just have to live with beeing able to input kanji under xfce (my
> machine is slow anyways). On the next fresh install I will try to verify, or
> hopefully disprove, this.

Weird... Is the right uim module selected in the multi-input
menu in Gnome. (The thing where you right-click on the input
box... I'm not to familiar with it; I mainly use uim-xim)

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson@Anu.edu.au

"No survivors? Then where do the stories come from I wonder?"
-- Capt. Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"

use, duplication and distribution.