Re: XKB, GNOME 2.6, gswitchit and other stuff concerning Japanese

日曜日 18 7月 2004 06:39、Paul Hampson さんは書きました:

> Are you saying a UIM helper _broke_ your uim installation??

It somehow felt like that ;) Sounds stupid but Im rather sure that, before I
installed uim helper, I was able to input kanji under gnome, too. At the
moment I just have to live with beeing able to input kanji under xfce (my
machine is slow anyways). On the next fresh install I will try to verify, or
hopefully disprove, this.

cu

kamome