Re: [Fwd: Japanese Printing]

Jan Willem Stumpel <jstumpel@planet.nl> immo vero scripsit:

> Thanks! This clears up the problem a bit. So there are two
> different approaches:
>
> 1) gs + CJK patch
> 2) gs-aladdin-vflib (which is not "mainstream" Debian).
>
> In fact I tried approach 1 but apparently not correctly, because
> it never worked. Do you (上川さん) use this approach successfully?

I am using approach 1 successfully, and have been for most of
woody development.
I have set up at least 3 machines of my own using that,
and my fellow laboratory members have at least 10 machines
using that set up.

I think there were some quirks, I'll dig up what I can see.

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4