Re: Japanese Printing

Hello all,
  I have been hitting many of the same obstacles to
printing Japanese chronicled here of late. The list is
quite helpful, even to shy quiet lurkers like me. I've
had great results with good old cnprint (not a debian
package), but it seems kind of like a band aid
solution, and it's not always easy to implement it
with other apps seamlessly. So I try to do things 'the
debian way'...doesn't always work, but it's constantly
improving. I agree there should be a nice, general,
user-oriented how-to document for cjk in debian, and I
would love to be a part of putting it together. It
seems there are solutions for all (most?) of the major
gotchas.
 		Thanks,
                               Jim