Re: [Fwd: Japanese Printing]

Jan Willem Stumpel <jstumpel@planet.nl> immo vero scripsit:

> I received this message and put it on the list, removing
> the e-mail address of the sender. I would like to add a
> question: do we need gs-aladdin-vfib.deb packages? Such
> packages can be found in several places on the web, but
> they are not part of the 'standard' distributions. Are
> the 'standard' gs packages already vflib-capable?

I have an impression that vflib is a different
approach to the problem.

The standard gs packages (should) contain the "CJK" patch,
which should allow them to use the PS fonts.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4