qmail

Nick Name <nick.name@inwind.it> :

> mah. Per me è per lo stesso motivo per cui apt-cache show qmail non dà
> risultati, ma naturalmente è solo una mia supposizione.

looris@lano:~€ apt-cache show qmail-src
[...]
Section: non-free/mail
[...]
 Dan Bernstein (qmail's author) only gives permission for qmail to be
 distributed in source form, or binary for by approval.  This package
 has been put together to allow people to easily build a qmail binary
 package for themselves, from source.
[...]

per forza l'hanno cambiato... che senso ha usare un mailer non-free se
ce ne sono di free? :)

--
"Life? What life? Life is for wussies, computers are for real men."
 - Andy