Re: please don't top-post

Let's jump into the troll's mouth.

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 08:40:40PM +0800, Shane Chrisp wrote:
> I am sure I am not the only one in the background would wishes you "net
> police" would
> just give it a rest. People will write emails however they do, whether
> that be top or bottom
> posting and there is nothing anyone can do to change it, so just deal
> with it and let it go
> instead of filling the list with stuff that is irrelevant.

Sure... people are free to write e-mails the way they want.  As much as
we are free to read them or not.

Badly formatted e-mails are likely to remain unread.  Hence, they are
noise.

If you plan to participate to a community, the first thing to do is to
know (and abide) to the rules that govern it.

--
Bertrand Yvain
http://www.IELO.net/