Re: please don't top-post

On 24/08/10 20:30, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

I am sure I am not the only one in the background would wishes you "net
police" would
just give it a rest. People will write emails however they do, whether
that be top or bottom
posting and there is nothing anyone can do to change it, so just deal
with it and let it go
instead of filling the list with stuff that is irrelevant.