Re: AW: AW: Heads up: no standalone diagnostics for latest WD drives

On 8/7/10 9:34 AM, Robert Menger wrote:
> it is typical for an ISP. Every ISP I know handles with very high amounts of hard discs. And because the question is posted in this list, it is nearly to assume that fact. Thats the sense of diffrent lists, like the diffrent subforums in a board, isn't it?

That's an extremely poor assumption. If your core business is delivering
DSL, T1, T3, SONET, Metro Ethernet or whatnot and no hosting (or you
outsourced your mail/hosting to someone like AT&T does to Yahoo) you
aren't going to be dealing with hard drives in that volume. Is that not
an ISP?

~Seth