Re: Hosted collaboration suites

Steven Jacobs schrieb:
Hi All,

We'd like to know how to go about setting this up. The major question
for us is which solution to choose. We are already looking into
Exchange, Kerio, Zimbra, Scalix, Mailsite, but maybe there are better
alternatives. We need a very low-cost, full-featured solution.

Ahoj
We use zimbra here, for a small number of users (20) , and the performance are average out-the-box, so I don't think it will scale that good. I heard that the French ISP "Free.fr" use it now at their standard webmail, I guess they customized it heavily.

--

openForce Information Technology GesmbH
http://www.openforce.com/