Hosted collaboration suites

Hi All,

One of our customers requested that we'd give them a quote on a system,
allowing a maximum of 45.000 simultaneously connected users to collaborate.

We'd like to know how to go about setting this up. The major question
for us is which solution to choose. We are already looking into
Exchange, Kerio, Zimbra, Scalix, Mailsite, but maybe there are better
alternatives. We need a very low-cost, full-featured solution.

Also, the system will definately need advanced clustering and storage
schemes, so if anybody would have more info about setting this up, it
would be greatly appreciated. As will links to documents describing the
process.

--
Best regards,

Steven