Re: Domainkeys and ISPs

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Andrew McGlashan
<andrew.mcglashan@affinityvision.com.au> wrote:
>  I haven't read about this widely, but I would presume that it would make
>  sense that the originating mail server should add their domain key
>  information and any forwarding server should leave it in tact.

That also won't work with mailinglists where the original email is
modified (headers/footers/etc) and resent.  BUT, while DK has it's
merits, adding it to a large volume mailinglist can be counter
productive due to the overhead in signing each outbound email.

-Jim P.