Re: Domainkeys and ISPs

Hi Guys,

Thomas Goirand wrote:
All these are very good points, and I don't know how dkimproxy is
handling it. I'll have a look, and see how we can do that, but to me
this has to be handled by dkimproxy itself. I'll try to get in touch
with the upstream.

I haven't read about this widely, but I would presume that it would make sense that the originating mail server should add their domain key information and any forwarding server should leave it in tact. But that won't work if Yahoo is unable to trace the email back to it's original mail server source and is only relying on the relay server's details to verify the email's "pseudo" origin.

Kind Regards
AndrewM

Andrew McGlashan
Broadband Solutions now including VoIP