Domainkeys and ISPs

Hi folks,

I'm setting up Domainkeys for my little ISP to help deal with the likes of Yahoo, AOL, Verizon, etc. I have my outgoing server all setup to sign outgoing messages from our customers (well, at least the ones we host their DNS zone). But, I don't believe that forwarded messages are being signed b/ the sender is not one of our customers (rather the original sender).

Since I'm new to the domainkeys thing, I'm not sure what is considered okay or not. For example, I could sign every piece of email that leaves our outgoing server. It seems pretty easy to do in exim4 by setting $dk_domain to whatever I want in the router. But is that considered uncool? Do other ISPs sign ALL messages to help deal with Yahoo?

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks,
mikeS

--