Re: telnet/other access to tty/pts OT]

2008/2/22, Frederik Kriewitz <kontakt@kriewitz.eu>:
> The valve rcon? Which gameserver you're talking about?
> I guess there are thousands of implementations... I wrote my own years
> ago...
>
> First hit:
> http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/1899.html
>
> It's a very simple protocol. Anything else than using rcon would be much
> more work ;)

Haha , ;)
Thanks , i could not even imagine that it could be so simple ;)
I am running not only valve (css,dod etc) games but this will help.
More or less -thank You guys - I;ve learned many very useful programs
- ttysnoop , cmatrix and others ;)

Thanks alot ,
regards
Wojtek

--
Wojciech Ziniewicz
Unix SEX :{look;gawk;find;sed;talk;grep;touch;finger;find;fl