Re: telnet/other access to tty/pts OT]

2008/2/22, Adam McGreggor <lists@amyl.org.uk>:

> Erm, ssh (to box) & screen(1) -rx, perhaps?
>
>  Or am I completely missing the point?

No ,no - i didnt make myself clear - sorry.

I dont want to give any shell access to anyone .

Let's say you have an application that works in the foreground on the
console . How would you give an access to it by telnet or www ?

Any suggestions (again ? ) :)

--
Wojciech Ziniewicz
Unix SEX :{look;gawk;find;sed;talk;grep;touch;finger;find;fl