Re: 3ware Raid controllers and 64bit Etch

After searching the web...

Looks like it is a "3ware 8006-2LP" controller...

Andrew

On 11/01/2008, at 7:10 PM, Andrew Miehs wrote:

The machines are using a 3ware 64 bit PCI Raid controller - with 2 (or 4 can't remember exactly). They are in a 32bit PCI slot and the disks are SATA and mirrored (2 disks) Unfortunately I don't know exactly which controller as I do not have physical access to the machines. (The machines are supplied by a hosting provider) - Is there anyway to find out exactly which cards they
are from the OS?

Cheers

Andrew