Re: More sorbs blacklisting

On Mon, Jul 10, 2006 at 11:46:02AM -0700, Steve Redlich wrote:
> Two.  Form a rbl blacklist of domains that use SORBS DUHL and not accept
> mail from them.
>
> A Reciprocity failure.
>
> Why blame linux admins with static IPs for the failures of
> Microsoft's software and Matthew Sullivan?

I like where you're coming from, but unfortunately it would be just as
bad as SORBS itself in that millions of innocent email senders would
find their emails blocked for no fault of their own. To go back to my
original post, if I did this my father would not be able to email me.

--
Pigeon

Be kind to pigeons