Re: sarge: postfix/courier/postgresql and maildir quotas

also sprach Andy <andy@besy.co.uk> [2006.02.11.1325 +0100]:
> In the end I compiled Maildrop 1.6.3 from source and used
> /etc/maildropmysql.conf.
>
> I appreciate you don't want to give up security support, but
> perhaps Maildrop 1.6.3 compiled from source could talk to Postgres
> through sqlrelay?

It would still be without security support.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"it usually takes more than three weeks
 to prepare a good impromptu speech.
                                                         -- mark twain