Re: sarge: postfix/courier/postgresql and maildir quotas

also sprach Andy <andy@besy.co.uk> [2006.02.10.1710 +0100]:
> Could something like sqlrelay allow a pre 1.5 maildrop to talk to
> postgres SQL? I don't know if it can or not, just an idea.

well, it appears that Debian's maildrop doesn't have any SQL
support, only userdb.

`. `'`
Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
"quite frankly, teachers are the only profession
 that teach our children."
                                                      - george w. bush