Re: Best file system

also sprach Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org> [2006.02.06.0254 +0100]:
> In any decent SATA or SCSI BIOS, it will disappear completely from the
> bootstrap code's point of view (or at least, in all I messed with so far).

Then it should be trivial, no? You got Grub installed in both MBRs,
the menu.lst file is mirrored anyway, and root will still be on
/dev/md0.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"a cigarette is the perfect type of pleasure.
 it is exquisite, and it leaves one unsatisfied."
                                                        -- oscar wilde