Re: Best file system

On Sat, Feb 04, 2006 at 12:20:53AM +1100, David MacKinnon wrote:
> It's trivial to make sure your /boot partition is in a fs that grub
> supports well, and I think the benifits far outweigh the added
> complexity.

yep. that's what i ended up deciding. i was a LILO user for years, but
converted over to grub about a year ago. there were just too many good
things about grub to ignore it.

i've got nothing against LILO, it does the job well. i just like grub
more, and really i like the ability to edit or create a new boot command
line at boot-time.

craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>           (part time cyborg)