Re: suggested virus scanner for postfix (?)

Also, if you have some spare memory, create a tmpfs and use it as the temp directory for amavisd-new and clamd. It really helps speed things up, especially with compressed attachments.
Peter A. Dumpert
Innovative Computer Services, LLC
The Diamond Standard of Internet Business
P: 732-683-0092 x 102 F: 732-577-9390
http://innovativebusiness.net/