P3 850 Notebooks for sale

175 Notebooks Toshiba 8200 P3 850 128 /20/ DVD
These are super nice off lease units , $250 is a take all price , give me a call if you need more info
All equipment power on tested. Non DOA warranty. Complete as is No warranty on batteries. Complete with A/C adapters. Retail grade laptops. Good cosmetics.
Jimmy Gent
HiTech Assets, Inc.
304 N Meridian Ave
Suite 9
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
Ph: 405-604-4872
Fax: 405-604-4877
Instant Message: jgent12

This email is in compliance with the anti-spam legislation known as the Can-Spam Act of 2003 (S.877). According to this federal legislation (which supercedes all state legislation) a commercial email is not "spam" (even if it is unsolicited) as long as it meets the following requirements:

1) the ad clearly states that it is an advertisement for sale or purchase
2) the ad includes a valid physical address
3) remove instructions are included for those who wish to "opt out"
4) no false or misleading claims are made
5) the "from" line contains correct, valid email address
6) the subject line is not intentionally misleading

The federal government has set up the following web page with summary of the anti-spam legislation at this web address ....  http://www.spamlaws.com/federal/summ108.html#s877

If you wish to stop receiving our offers please reply with "remove" in the subject line. It is not our intention to inconvenience or annoy anyone.

Jimmy Gent
HiTech Assets, Inc.
304 N Meridian Ave
Suite 9