Re: Sudden increase in spam?

Hello,

Some of my servers has received a hi amount of sober attack too. But hopefully, clamav does it's work even before spamassassin on my setup. Does some of you know how to get rid of the "non delivery" message of clamav and turn off quarantinizing (only for the sober worm if possible)?

Thomas

alex wrote:

Cross-referenced to anti-virus gateway data, id say the increase is a
result of sober's success.... im getting about 500% more virii email
than in the last 5 months. I got this data from a place with 1500
corporate email accounts.

martin f krafft wrote:

also sprach Jesse Molina <jesse@opendreams.net> [2005.12.19.1701 +0100]:

I had noticed something like what you describe below some weeks ago
after upgrading.
I would say that this phenomenon came with the upgrade to 3.1.0a.
I could not find anything in the changelog though.