Re: statistics about bandwidth

Pepo wrote:

Hi friends...

I have a small LAN that connects to Internet using my Gateway (with Debian Sarge); I wonder with images of statistics which bandwidth is using each user (IP address) in a lapse.

I was trying FlowScan but I cant get images about use of bandwidth and services/protocols of each user. Ntop has several dependencies and no show me the current use of each protocol/service just show me a total.

Please, I hope that you can help me because I need it

thanks.

Try bandwidthd:
http://bandwidthd.sf.net

--