Re: Windows IPSec/L2TP VPN client and Linux server with RADIUS, and PPP.

On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 03:35:34PM +0800, Jim Barber wrote:

> Your site being www.debian-administration.org I assume?

  Yes.

> I was looking at that yesterday trying to find an answer to this problem :)

  It is something I've not used much, which is why nothing is there at
 the moment.

  Mostly I use openvpn, or PPP over SSH (which I wouldn't recommend!)

> Once it's ready, I'll see if I can submit it.
> Does it need to be in HTML format?

  It doesn't need to be in HTML if you trust me to mark it up after
 receiving it ...

> At the moment it's just plain text being typed up in 'vi'. :)

  :)

Steve
--
# Debian System Administration