Re: Windows IPSec/L2TP VPN client and Linux server with RADIUS, and PPP.

Jim Barber said:

> Did your radiusclient come with a dictionary.microsoft file?
> If it did, then I wonder why mine didn't include it?
> If not, where did you get your file from?
> How did you include it?

It's actually in the freeradius package. You could probably apt-get
install freeradius, then copy the dictionary.microsoft file (or better
yet, the dictionary and dictionary.microsoft files) over to
/etc/radiusclient, then uninstall freeradius since you don't really need it.

--

phil