Re: Maildir quotas

also sprach Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org> [2005.08.27.2330 +0200]:
> >   Aug 27 11:47:21 albatross postfix/smtpd[526]: E8FB68E9DED: client=albatross.madduck.net[127.0.0.1]
> >   Aug 27 11:47:21 albatross postfix/cleanup[1261]: E8FB68E9DED: message-id=<20050827094720.GA14607@cirrus.madduck.net>
> >   Aug 27 11:47:22 albatross postfix/qmgr[26201]: E8FB68E9DED: from=<madduck@cirrus.madduck.net>, size=1869, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
> >   Aug 27 11:47:22 albatross postfix/smtpd[526]: disconnect from albatross.madduck.net[127.0.0.1]
> >   Aug 27 11:47:23 albatross postfix/local[527]: E8FB68E9DED: to=<madduck+mdtest@madduck.net>, relay=local, delay=2, status=deferred (temporary failure. Command output: this is a test )
>
> That was a 4xx error, no?  Try it with 5xx.  I just thought of something...

No, I think it was a 250 sent to the client and then a DSN generated
and sent to the envelope sender by postfix. This is what we are
trying to avoid...

I just tried it and it the mail is certainly accepted with 250. The
bounce is generated by postfix. But I do have amavisd running in
there.

Maybe someone could test it with a plain postfix/procmail setup?

FYI:

cirrus:~> nc albatross 25
220 albatross.madduck.net ESMTP "welcome to the machine..."
EHLO cirrus.madduck.net
250-albatross.madduck.net
250-PIPELINING
250-SIZE 20480000
250-ETRN
250-STARTTLS
250 8BITMIME
MAIL FROM: <madduck@cirrus.madduck.net>
250 Ok
RCPT TO: <madduck@madduck.net>
250 Ok
DATA
354 End data with <CR><LF>.<CR><LF>
Subject: MDA test

bla
.
250 Ok: queued as C056089776A
quit
221 Bye

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"the unexamined life is not worth living"
                                                             -- platon