Re: Web-page based proxy service [signed]

Peter Clark wrote:

On Friday 14 January 2005 19:59, MB [c] wrote:
You should be able to do this with a JSP.  You should also be able to
get SSL pages as well.  I don't have an example handy, but this is not a
trivial task.  If there has not been answer from someone else, I'll try
to get you an example soon.

Do you have the ability to run JSP's?
I have the capability, but would prefer to use something less complex and heavyweight. No one else has mentioned an alternate solution, however. I was investigating Apache's mod_proxy, but there doesn't seem to be anything that does what I'm thinking.
   :Peter
Well, let me knwo if you come up with something else. I would be interetsed in this solution as well. I know that there are services that do this for people in, say China, so it is definately do-able.

however, I did find this:

http://www.jmarshall.com/tools/cgiproxy/

-M

--