Web-page based proxy service

    I would like to provide a proxy service that can be used only by accessing
a web page. In other words, I don't want users to enter proxy details in
their browser settings, but rather, if they want to go through a proxy, they
can visit a webpage, enter a URL in a form, and the page (and all subsequent
pages) will be funneled through the proxy to the user. I believe that
anonymizer.com does something similar. But hopefully you get the idea.
    :Peter