---------------------[ Ciphire Signature ]----------------------
From: sparkynine@yahoo.com signed email body (617 characters)
Date: on 14 January 2005 at 17:00:10 GMT
To:   debian-isp@lists.debian.org
: Ciphire has secured this email against identity theft.
: Free download at www.ciphire.com. The garbled lines
: below are the sender's verifiable digital signature.
00fAAAAAEAAACa+udBaQIAAKQDAAIAAgACACBsINy7Olj+bcYGxMCGl7XDas3zqV
eEJMhFXrTaT/SmPgEAXAh4M4ibDEN1DXxpEPylL1yzRiltlYsm6D5k/BoAPhIoE6
XYQx7zQ4nogoM7qKzSzo4EdYkuMrybx0qHCccOmQ==
------------------[ End Ciphire Signed Message ]----------------