Re: Web-page based proxy service [signed]

On Friday 14 January 2005 19:59, MB [c] wrote:
> You should be able to do this with a JSP.  You should also be able to
> get SSL pages as well.  I don't have an example handy, but this is not a
> trivial task.  If there has not been answer from someone else, I'll try
> to get you an example soon.
>
> Do you have the ability to run JSP's?
    I have the capability, but would prefer to use something less complex and
heavyweight. No one else has mentioned an alternate solution, however. I was
investigating Apache's mod_proxy, but there doesn't seem to be anything that
does what I'm thinking.
    :Peter