Re: spamassassin memory leak bug with bayes

I have partial victory - I copied everything from /usr/lib into my
chroot's /usr/lib, and it just started to work. BUT as my script which 'ldd'
all the executables and copy all the needed libraries to chroot's /lib is
tested and working, I suspect somebody has put an absolute path to a
library...  I will have more info later (I will not go through the
new /usr/lib and try deleting files to localize the library I need to have
there).

I'm on the right track...

Dmitry