Re: Which Spam Block List to use for a network?

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:13, Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> wrote:
> reject other dyn/dialups - they should use their own ISP or mail server.

I second this.

A user has no business making direct connections to mail servers.

One thing on my todo list is to use the ODF module of NetFilter to prevent
Windows users from connecting to my mail servers when they get viruses.  No
dial-up list is complete so there are always some Windows users who are
accidentally allowed to connect.  The URL is below:

http://www.netfilter.org/patch-o-matic/pom-base.html#pom-base-osf