Re: Which Spam Block List to use for a network?

» On Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at 08:15:11AM +0000, Adam Funk wrote:

> On Friday 18 June 2004 15:40, Francisco Borges wrote:
>
> > THE QUESTION:
> >
> > We need to use some form of Block List at the connection level,
>
> Whatever you do, don't be one of those ignorant, asinine admins who
> block mail from all dynamic IPs.

No, I don't intend to do that.

Interestingly enough, *today* I got a note from a colleague has started
doing it at his network.

I don't know the axact number by heart but we are above 1500 users here;
blocking dynamic IPs would be a disaster.

Cheers,
Francisco.