Re: You can start saving now

Dale E Martin said:
> Perhaps SA would be better implemented in something else, but like
> everyone
> else says, memory is cheap.  Whatever makes the SA developers most
> effective is fine by me at this point.

As the other post mentioned, try SA+mimedefang if you need to run it on a
box with low amounts of memory. It should run faster and user less memory.
That is of course, only if it does not work well enough for you now...

In completelly unrelated news 3.0 should have native plugin support for
dspam/crm114/bogofilter.
So you can run all the spam filters as splugins to SA.
That will definitally increase the load on SA.

--
--Luke CS Sysadmin, Montana State University-Bozeman