Re: You can start saving now

On Monday 24 May 2004 13.57, Matej Kovac wrote:
[....]
> test what takes
> so long for spamassassin, and report it.

Please file a bug against spamassassin and tell them using perl is a
bug. Perhaps even Severity: important since it affects performance
severely.

Seriously, what was your point of this loooooong email?

(dspam: it may be 10 times faster. I certainly is not '10 times as
accurate'. I guess it is about as good as spamassassin.)

> please, respond privately to me.

No.

-- vbi (please do only respond to the list)

--
How an engineer writes a program: Start by debugging an empty file...