Re: You can start saving now

128M? My firewall has more than that. My personal firewall... A P120....or 133...I honestly don't remember. But anyway who's bright idea was that? You can get ahold of 256M for like $100 or less, usually less.

128M hasn't been enough for a server, especially a heavily used one, for a loooong time, long before the Duron came out.